We deeply care about our customers and staff.
At GravityLab we design, build and rollout leading Salesforce solutions for our client organisations. We are a really switched on team working with some of the biggest and best brands in NZ. We are also an organisation that cares about exceptional results, customer experiences and the world we live in (we donate a lot).
We also run RevenueLab led by Amanda Armstrong and Fallon Savery – two of NZ’s best sales leaders. So we have in-house experts on scaling sales teams and processes.
We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, polished presentation skills and a successful track record of meeting challenging sales targets.
You will ultimately be responsible for your own success ensuring incremental growth in annual revenue via new customer acquisition, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our prospects.
A role you will really love
You’re passionate about pursuing quality leads, closing deals and providing help and insights to those looking to accelerate their businesses through technology. You’ll be:
- Building customer networks, continuing to grow our client base
- Establishing client needs, advising them on which technological and business solutions are the best for them
- Writing professional proposals, with estimates and methodologies to secure the deal
- Following the sales cycle and closing deals using Salesforce CRM
- Reviewing finished projects and making sure the solution is a raving success every time
- Building our brand through developing and implementing marketing tactics that wow our prospective future clients
- Leveraging your insights to help us build new and better product offerings
The team and culture you’ve been seeking
We’re dynamic, driven and on an upward growth trajectory, so team fit is essential. If you join us, you’ll be joining a team where you:
- Work with the A-team. We only hire ‘A’ players, so you work with and learn from the best
- Thrill customers. It’s all about doing great work without exception. Our clients show us that what we do, they love, and this matters to us.
- Tailor your role. We want you to thrive, so we will tailor your role around you, setting you up for success.
- Upskill and learn. We value development. You will quickly be encouraged to learn across a range of solutions.
- Are valued. We love people, will value you and help you thrive. We care more about our team than anything else. We want to know what things matter to you in life, family, friends, justice, equality and then we will help you excel where it matters most to you. We know if we look after you, you will look after our wonderful customers.
- Value others. We do what is right and what is the best thing for the world and for a client.
- Have authentic integrity. We are authentic and radically honest. If you don’t gel with a prospective customer, we don’t take them on. If we don’t think our solution is the best for the customer, we recommend a competitor.
You are an exceptional verbal and written communicator, able to connect with professionalism and clarity. This, combined with your trust and excitement, helps you excel at building relationships; enabling you to gain access to and effectively influence decision-makers at the highest levels.
You are pumped about how technology can solve real world problems and when introduced optimally it helps people do better things with their time. Your detailed knowledge of digital, SaaS and hands-on experience with Salesforce, Heroku and AppExchange offerings will allow you to offer the best solutions to our customers.
You understand business and management, having very strong business acumen; and, you know that technology is an enabler. You have solid experience writing business cases and demonstrating clear ROI.
You might have worked in an account management/BDM role or you are a consultant/coach, either way, you love enabling customers. Your strong empathy and reliable follow up skills help you to understand needs and propose solutions and your planning and objection handling ensure you can close a deal.
You are an autonomous go-getter, ready for challenges, with the drive to get things done. You’re resilient, never give up and push through when faced with challenges. You get a buzz out of hitting targets and seeing great results which you know are making a positive difference.
If you think we’ve captured you perfectly, and this role is what you’ve been seeking, get in touch with us now by clicking apply on the tab above.